Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Review of the Sour Patch Family

Like other famous feuding siblings such as Cain and Abel and Serena and Venus Williams. There is bitter hatred between these two opponents, Sour Patch Kids and Sour Patch Watermelon.

The Loser

The Winner

Sour Patch Watermelon's are impossible to put down. I know, I've tried. Sour Patch Kids are also good but you have to deal with shitty orange and yellows to get to the good stuff. I hate when you get a red-ish pink candy and before you bite into it, you think "Dammit, is this going to be strawberry or watermelon?" There is no filler or question at all to Sour Patch Watermelon. You get just what you expect, Watermelon and a lot of it. No annoying strawberry flavors in there fucking up your bag and well-being.

My Resident Expert

4 comments:

  1. See I like the the orange and the red sour patch kids- I don't get where this hating orange thing is coming from. It is the second best flavor, because it is so close to red in the rainbow, and red is the best color of anything ever, except rasberry tootsiepops, then I'm all "what the fuck?" I also love the watermelon sour patch kids, but I get sick of them (that does not stop me from eating the entire bag, I can't stop eating them- it's a problem I have with sweets, which is why I can appreciate this blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being close to red in the rainbow I can understand. but Purples, Pinks and even sometimes Greens are superior. I agree with you on Raspberry Tootsiepops though they taste very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are also separate peaches, cherries, apples and a "fruit salad" where you can differentiate between watermelon and other red flavors. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo bro, you are shitting too hard on yellows. Those lemons are the shit. A real man must agree.

    ReplyDelete