Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Charts and my Kryptonite (Spoiler it has bacon)



Via Geekology(Thank you to my comrade Philip Charles Landrigan for bringing this to my attention)

This chart finally crowned a winner in the battle going on in my head after eating that gloppy double down. One side said to me "Hey shit for brains, how does it feel to be jipped by hype? you are still hungry." The other side said, "Hey fatso, you are not actually hungry. you just ate the most disgusting sandwich created." Props to the side insulting my intelligence.

So there you go. Indisputable proof that the media is blowing KFC's Double Down wayyyy out of proportion. The Double Down is better for you than practically every fast food sandwich created. It is probably better than most of the salads too but there is no reason to include salads in anything. Anyone who orders salad at the In n Out BURGER does not count as a human being and should be shunned in the public square before their beheading.

But enough gloating and salad bashing, seeing Sonic's Crispy Bacon Ranch sandwich on that list delivered a well-deserved cocksmack to my ego. Sonics is my biggest fast food insecurity and never having it makes me question this blog, my motives and my livelihood. I have ate Burger King and Mcdonald's more times than imaginable but still have not tried Sonic's. I am a fraud. Even the guy below has more integrity than me.

Author of http://How to make her cum 5 times a night, steal all her husband's savings and still come back for more.blogspot.com

and honestly I'm not even sure if Sonics is supposed to be written with or without the apostrophe. Shameful. Perhaps I should be on the guillotine with the soulless saladheads.

P.S. Anyone who wants to make a sonics-virgin feel even more inferior. Please do so in the comment section. Let me know how mediocre or life changing it was.

3 comments:

  1. It's just Sonic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had Sonic either, but the online Sonic store locator tells me there are a bunch in New Jersey. I think it's time for you to take a road trip. And then blog about it, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm even more of a Sonic retard than I thought, damn. Thank you though. I'd also be down for a Sonic's road trip.

    ReplyDelete