Saturday, April 24, 2010

Difficult Questions

Because I am not a woman and don't have to decide between abortion and pregnancy
Not wearing protection is the real life mystery flavored Airhead

The ultimate question for me is between Airheads or Laffy Taffy's. They are similar in consistency and taste. I give the nod to Laffy Taffy but very slightly because they are more chewy.

As far as the original question posed... After watching 16 and pregnant, all I can say is those poor poor babies.

So for those keeping track at home, I endorse Laffy Taffy's and Abortions.


2 comments:

  1. you are so wrong! the flavors of white and cherry airheads are far superior to laffy taffy (watermelon and blue rasberry- also bitchen). In fact, Airheads are the only line of candy to make a delicious white flavor (as mints fuckin suck). Also make sure you let us know when you update via facebook (you can create a fanpage and invite us) cause I'm not gonna check this thing. Also Also how long do you think you can keep this up? can you really think of an infinite amount of stuff like this? Then again they really do come out with new stuff all the time. So I don't know. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love cherry airheads, I cannot deny that. The fanpage idea is a really good one. I'm going to create it later today! I'll give you a shout out in the description to it.

    As far as how long I can keep this going, your guess is as good as mine. I always have good concepts but bad long-term focus. but this is candy we are talking about. A life-long love of mine, so time will only tell.

    ReplyDelete