Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Post

I went to Health Services at my college the other day because I had another cold. Colleges must be like concentration camps for Germaphobes.

I was bored and waiting on my Strep Throat results when I saw a BMI scale ( http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/) When the nurse came back into the room to give me my results, I looked at her and with a creepy wheezy voice said, "Gauge me" and pointed to the scale.


5'9. 160 pounds. 23.6 BMI. Average.


This might seem like a pretty unremarkable start to a blog. and without any context, I'd agree. but you are dealing with a legitimate Candy addict.

One man's Crack-Cocaine is another man's Fruit Punch Starburst

This blog will be utilized to review and critique different types of candies and fast food throughout this land of mine. I live in America so obviously my intention in writing this is to get free shit. So Hershey's and Mcdonald's if you are reading this, your 5 star reviews will be up soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment